Sunday, July 02, 2006

God Bless America

"And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great, and thou shalt be a blessing!" ...Genesis 12:2 .....


Namaste! Namaste!

Genius of you to be reading this. And, congratulations on getting this far.

In Life! How many times has someone criticized you, and made you feel bad? More than once. And then, how many times, usually, do you react with the utmost humility and restraint? Almost all of the time, correct? Only to see the other person blow everything up and make you feel guilty.

Like when someone cuts you off in traffic. Now, there may or may not have been an actual offense committed. Nonetheless, more often than is justifiable, one or both parties comes away from the exchange with bruised feelings.

See the issue? It's all about something very primal and unique to each of us, called a, "reaction formation." I "got" a major piece of it recently, and just don't have time for every thread. There are very important members of my immediate family that I now realize, I have been loving incorrectly.

Part of me might miss engaging some FIesTY hAN$en "loNgs;" feel like I've said my peace up to now. Many points I died trying to make are now moot. Just three or four more individuals that interest me, in the sense, up to now, that they are assisting me in solving my own riddles.

I see someone had the temerity to mock my Yahoo! handle. Righteous! I haven't read a single post in the thread, just looked to see who replied. I wonder if Yahoo! has a handle governor or limit to falsehoods. I'm up to three or four right now, and they are all so tiresome. They are just a reflection of the extent that I will go to prove a point. I know, I can act like an abrasive bastard at times.

It is great being a MAN!

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG