Thursday, June 29, 2006

Business Surveillance Solutions

What an awesome day. The stock market rewards me, and I take profits. My skill set rewards me, and pays a few bills.

I sold a system today. I don't even want to talk about how much it costs. I got an unbelievable markup, as well. On the starter system! I haven't even begun earning their trust, and making recommendations.

For personal grins, I want to disguise a bluetooth device underneath a stupid antenna ball, with a fish-eye lens, to watch my car while I shop.

Come to think of it, why not record the entire drive. Every time I get in the car, I am on the clock. I could easily justify the expense.

There is a fellow in La Jolla, who I've heard wants the deluxe system. Hello, new tires! Aloha!

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG