Sunday, June 04, 2006

Dignified Garbage

Time to take on a pretty big dog. There is an individual in my family, who has wrongly assumed the mantle of father figure. I am the law west of the Pecos, and it is time to engage. For the sake of my mother-in-law.

This is a man who will brown-nose his dessicated mother all the way to her grave. Yet he willfully destroys every single thing that he creates.

I am as serene as a napping tiger, sheltered by a tree, under cerulean skies, safe among his own kind, about to engage a horribly vicious, rabid, mad, dog. And I will fly to Syracuse and get in his face, if I have to.

Hey, Joe. Today is the beginning of the end, Joe.

16:12 General Quarters.

Sixty minutes is hitting the fan on the east coast. It has been three hours since directly informing my sister that I "needed to have a word, today," with her.

Systems stable on all code platforms, since first season. Present moon waxing into unheard territory. Phenomenal, sustained response from new neuro-peptide chains. Continue impulse power. New signaling and encoding techniques performing flawlessly. The solstice is upon us!

To Life!

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG