Sunday, June 04, 2006

Arnold in 2008

After years of a vague, disaffected libertarianism, I did the unthinkable on Friday.

I joined the Republican Party.

I hope they find something for me to do on the re-elect Schwarzenegger. I'll go door to door in the most heavily Democratic districts. I'll go on Ebay and buy the old campaign buttons for Lincoln, Eisenhower, Reagan and both 41 and 43. Right next to my button for J.F.K.!

Every time I sing with the conscious mind, I am sending a little bit of comfort to our leaders, no matter their personal beliefs. They are the only ones in charge, to pray for!

There are issues coming down the pike that are too irresistable to ignore. My blood is boiling with an overwhelming urgency, to defend lady liberty. I'm even going to register to vote.

Speaking of vote, I wonder if either of our Senate seats will be up for grabs.....

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG