Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The Sounding Board

A human being is truly a sentient being. All of us are masters of communication. We have internal mechanisms, to detect false notes presented by others.

And, we have our own hard notes, to cast upon others, to detect their true level of synchronization.

I have been moving in a world of pure feel, for the last six weeks. If situations do not feel correct, I correct them, or leave the situation. When I do leave the situation, my current tendency is to inform.

Now, I am so liquid, that there is seldom need to inform. Last night, I cruised a different scene, for a change. I don't drink, so, I never go to clubs.

But sometimes, this cat needs to feel the music, bouncing off the insides of his hollow chest.

I like being able to feel situations. Much easier than thinking them through. Because there may be someone smarter in the room, at any time.

If there is a deeper feeler than I in the room, then, it was probably that party, that drew me in. If there is someone just scratching the surface of their feelings, then, perhaps, I am the individual who drew them near.

I wonder if I can find a lawyer to help me with my condition. What is? Well, I have a hard time typeing in the little word verification everytime. Maybe my eyes are a little glavin in the gefeltefish, or sometin. High time someone invented a name for my grand malady! How about, omneqxn- glavin sydrome (in honor of the next eight letters that I must type).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG