Thursday, July 27, 2006

Restaurant Manager

Marina del Rey, on the way, ventured into five different restaurants.

Denny's, San Clemente.

My four word order at the counter got botched. Cheeseburger, no pickle, water. After twenty minutes, the inquiry.

"It's coming." No matter how nice you try to say that, 'it's coming,' will not do. Not when everyone else who came in after me, got their food first.

Walked out, didn't look back. Total bill: $0. Review incomplete.

Redondo Beach location, Trader Joe's. After two minutes, I had my tofu, beverage, and was waiting to check out. The woman in line ahead of me decided to stick her little hand all the way in my direction, until it was about two feet in front of my face. She wasn't even touching the impulse item, just letting her hand frame it, or showing me her hand. I said, "What's your fucking problem!? Get your fucking hand out of my face!" and walked out. Review incomplete.

Marina Del Rey location, sidewalk cafe. After parking, attempted to enter premises. Was greeted by a smoker coming out to sit in the sun. I barked at him, "Can't I get away from you people, anywhere?"

Then I started raising my voice, because I was already going back to the car, and wanted to be heard. "You know, that stuff causes cancer, in other people too! You've heard of cancer, haven't you?!!!" Review incomplete.

Marina Del Rey location, Chipotle Mexican Grill. The music was blaring, and there was a couple in line, in front of me. This gooney chick had the most annoying sounding voice in the history of the universe, and I just stood facing them, smiling, plugging my ears everytime she flexed her useless neck. I almost made it to the front counter, then decided, ah, fuck it. She was literally sucking all of the oxygen out of the room. Review incomplete.

Marina Del Rey location. Star of Siam restaurant, Lincoln and Washington. I was very graciously shown to a table, even though it was three in the afternoon. I had a plate called Imperial Tofu, which had lots of celery and carrots and snap peas, as well. There were three wall-hanging fountains. The one I liked best today, had a pebble pattern. The restroom was very well appointed and clean. Every member of the staff carried themselves with pride, and treated everyone else with respect. I was so grateful for my meal, that I was shaking and trembling with my being on the verge of crying, and was barely able to choke out a tortured murmur of gratitude to them....

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG