Sunday, July 23, 2006

Pride

Not sure if I'm up to this one, yet. What did Einstein once say? That we can't attempt to solve an issue, by using the same approach that was used to create the situation.

Even Moses at first questioned his own ability! He asked God, "Hey, why me? Really, Mr. God, I'm not all that great, you see!"

As an example, set the way-back machine to the year, 1990. My brand new Pulsar was repossessed, after a year of hubristic undetection, from my place of work.

My pop was kind enough to let me use my brother's car, while he was in Ecuador on a Peace Corps. mission.

I'll never forget his words.

"Pride cometh before the fall." In context, it made sense. Why didn't I buy a Sentra or pickup instead. So did despise that car, because it was too much.

True, there are six other deadly sins. Think I'll ruminate on this one for awhile....

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG