Thursday, June 15, 2006

Graduation Day

I am feeling so much anxiety right now. I am supposed to go golfing with my father tomorrow. Then my nephew's graduation is in the afternoon.

I told my father, about two weeks ago, that I would love to play golf with him. We were going to go last week, but he called to cancel. He didn't give me any reason, just a melancholy tone in his voice that could only leave me wondering.

I think that's what I need to do tomorrow. My back hurts, and I feel like I don't have any stability. I haven't swung a golf club in about five years. The last thing I want to do is risk another back injury, not right now. Not when I don't have any health insurance.

I know the reaction I'm going to get, and that is the reason that I am anxious. He will dismiss me, and then I will have to deal with that.

Oh well. What is the difference between today, and any other day over the last forty-four years?

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG