Sunday, June 18, 2006

Forgiveness Work

And I haven't even done gratitude, or the Ten Commandments! The gravity of the work that is to be done, is omnipresent. The work must begin from the inside out. One must forgive oneself, before one can forgive any others. I will start by forgiving myself.

I forgive myself.

Each offense that I have committed, has been in the name of my own self-defense. I hereby drop my defenses, in the name of not being offensive.

I forgive myself.

Deep internal forgiveness is needed to salve issues where one's best intentions have been laid.

I forgive myself.

Every time I am angry, I must forgive myself. Because my anger is a reaction to an invasion of my personal space. My personal space is a vast construct that others are not responsible for.

I forgive myself.

When I make a mistake at work, I may self-critique for forgetfulness, or pride. I must forgive myself often at work.

I forgive myself.

When another person interrupts my liberties, I shall not be quick to judge, lest I be judged by yet another.

I forgive myself.

I forgive others.

I forgive you.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG