Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Behavioral, Rational, Unifying Market Model

The other day, a Saturday as I recollect, was a fine one for honeydew.

That's what I call it, when I run errands for the household. The phrase, honeydew, probably came out of World War II. I already knew what it meant, when Vin Scully used it to describe the man on the mound one day.

Twenty summers ago, Scully remarked how lefty Rick Honeycutt's name reminded him of the expression, "Honey-do. Honey, would you do the gutters this weekend? Honey, would you mow the grass?"

My honeydew the other day, included a trip to the post office. It was after hours, but the vestibule containing the stamp machine was open. A gentleman kept inserting his various bills into the coin changer, only to have them rejected with that annoying donkey sound. Finally, the machine relented, and he was on his way.

When I approached the machine, I was a little leery. The gentleman before me had fussed around for a seeming eternity. I slid my tender into the slot, and it came back with an, "eeey, ahhhh!" Then I turned on the charm, and danced a thrifty step to reflect my desire to see both of us, come away satisfied.

The next time I popped my wad into the box was paydirt. The sweet, metallic tinkling sound confirmed a trayful of quarters. As I skittered away, I manifested my gratitude upon the lady who came up to the machine, next.

She, too, got a rejection, at first. When I heard that whiny sound again, I turned around and said, "You've got to shake it up, a little bit."

She looked at the machine in puzzlement. It was mounted into the wall, and there was clearly no way to rock, tip, or leverage the element. When she looked back at me, I did another little dance, and repeated, "You've got to shake it up, a little bit!"

She smiled, and tried again. As I hit the swinging door, I heard the coin-ey sound in the tray, again, and floated on my way.

What this has to to with B.R.U.M.M., you'll have to stay tuned, dear reader. Until tomorrow, best regards to you, and may you manifest the christ love within you!

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG