Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Not For Profit

The last few weeks have been an on-going smak immersion, courtesy of the investment minds on Hansen Natural's Corp.'s message board.

The post in which I speak out about autism got zero recommendations. A random, wise crack response got three recos. My disappointment in humanity is tempered by the urgent need to refine my energies.

One poster said autism is "a subject near and dear." Then proceeded to put me on ignore because I felt differently about the stock. His definition of a "dear subject," translates, roughly, to, "I've heard of that."

Everybody pays lip service, because it is free.

I have the energy to start a 501c3 and make a difference. It would have an administrative budget of no more than ten percent, with a cap of one million dollars annually, in perpetuity.

Money would be raised for autism research, and some would be set aside for parent rest and respite. I would go door to door, selling mouldy flutie flakes. I will turn my desire into faith and action.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG