Sunday, April 30, 2006

Communications Systems

A picture is worth a thousand words, according to the ancient wisdom. An image such as the Gridley Diet chart merits a similar exchange rate.

Today is day 19 of the diet. My excess starch intake on the 29th pushed my daily weight up into the moving average. I didn't gain two pounds by eating an extra thousand calories of rice, peanut butter cookies, and ice cream. The number taken from the scale represents a bit more than my weight this morning.

Tomorrow, I can begin plotting the twenty-day moving average. Then I will have two moving averages to overlay on the daily weight. That is going to enable patterns to reveal themselves. When I have a few months of data, I will assemble a weekly chart. Once the weight comes off, the Gridley Diet Weekly chart will be ideal for weight maintenance.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG