Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Opening Day Futures

Dollar cost averaged more Newfield shares today, at $36.88. Next stop, thirty-two. I'm not buying more unless it gets under thirty. Those shares could double by summer; each time I miss the bottom, though, I start wondering if I should have just sat out until April. Those baseball stadiums use a lot of electricity to power their light banks.

Also bought some SanDisk, (SNDK), at 56.88. This may be a support level after getting kicked around a little. While they face pressure on margins from Samsung and everyone, this flash memory is the hot thing. I can't wait until they have laptop computers with 200 gig flash memory 'hard drives' that load your operating system in two seconds.

Hopefully be able to hook up some Rackable Systems (RACK). I moved my limit order to $39.62 just now. The numbers on the income statement knocked my socks off. I sort of understand their business. I wonder if they make any 'green' servers that use less energy, like the Sun line.

Still very exhausted from another run to LAX that lasted until Sunday morning. Losing a night of sleep seems to drain me for days now. Before, I would drink a little and report to work the next day. Going to put together a network 'starter kit' for sale on Ebay, including cable, jacks, ties, patch panel, the whole schmear. If I can ever find the energy. If I could ever find the energy, I would create all the super fan devotional pages I've always wanted. The Morgan Webb fan page. The Erin Burnett fan page. How much to put one Maria Sharapova image on my blog. peace out.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG