Friday, February 10, 2006

willstain grogs splotch

Bought some Kona Peaberry coffee beans from indiee2000 on Ebay. Let me tell you brudda, that is the shnizzle fo' shizzle. Three years ago I started on coffee again and developed acid reflux. Quit java and started taking the tums, then cimetidine. After awhile, the acid went away.

The reflux redux when I started on coffee yet again, about three months ago. Nowadays, it takes double the dose of that milagro. Today I took a fewscore beans and ground them very well, using this amazing little Braun hand blender. That pot of coffee hasn't been acidic at all. I only ate a 7/11 turkey sandwich all day. Wish for fried fish right now burping little CO2 lish yum...

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG