Friday, February 10, 2006

last mansfield friday

Almost as bad as Tuesday, down three percent. The portfolio as a whole, which was up eight percent a week ago, is down three percent. Not really caring at this point, because I've taken all the money off the table that I wanted. Looking back, could have waited a day before adding to my commodity holdings. Maybe I would have noticed the weakness and waited. PCU is down ten dollars a share since I bought. Their P/E is approaching one. I just don't think the global commodity shortage is going to turn into a glut overnight. With the possible exception of natural gas.

It's not where a stock is, it's where it's going that matters. Kramer said three weeks ago, that AAPL would go to par soon. People who bought then are down twenty dollars a share. I doubled down on NFX yesterday, but I don't think I called the bottom. If there is support around $42, I may dollar cost average some more shares there. Same with Valero, as it approaches fifty dollars.

Sold some more SFCC, at $25.28. I felt it was a bit early to sell, because I think it will test $28 very shortly. Still have a very small stake in the company. The list of companies finding their way to the second division (less than 2% of portfolio) is growing. ValueCluck and SNWL, because they are pieces of shit, and SFCC and STXS, because they are topped out.

Buon Fortunados...

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG