Wednesday, February 08, 2006

loud silence

Thankfully up early today. Was able to see a 300 -share block of SNWL knock the ask down to $7.75 in pre-market. Fifteen minutes before the open, my limit order for $7.75 went in for most of my shares. Etrade actually filled the order for $7.80.

Limit orders are the only way to go with Etrade. One time I used a sell stop order for a company for $38. They waited until after the price had crossed under 38, then put in a market order, which was filled at $37.52. Oooh, John Chambers is flirting with Erin Burnett, "please call me John, it makes me feel younger... " don't think that'll get me back into Cisco - yet. I may look again after sellers bring that multiple back down...

there are lots of possible values in tech, apple, intel, but commodities seem to be weaker . looks like another bloodbath.... WPCS is below where I got in, because they announced an offering. Healthy small cap companies tend to increase the number of shares outstanding, that's what we want, right... ? a bigger market cap. That is a very positive signal to me, and I will try to buy on the dips..

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG