Tuesday, February 14, 2006

transitions

Gold is up a few bucks in mid-day, going against a week-long decline in commodities. My portfolio is now weighted commodities. Twenty percent energy, and eighteen percent metals. Heavily weighted technology, more than 35%. Plus I have a few percent in health related issues like UNH. Not a real diversified porfolio.

Newfield and Valero are on sale today. Newfield under forty dollars. I already doubled down my shares at 44. Next dollar-cost average price point... ..well, the first time I bought shares was 01 June 05 when I picked some up at $38.60. We'll keep checking Bloomberg commodities pricing for trends. How bad do I want some Valero under fifty dollars.... the p/e is probably four. That's a reasonable valuation.... peace and patience

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG