Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Maintenance Window

love this blog spot... when I sign in to the 'dashboard,' there is still a message about maintenance on November 14 . I don't care that no one is reading . it's the writ that is large.

Almost bought some Radiation Therapy (RTSX) yesterday, after the earnings sell-off. My limit order was for $28.96, but when I saw an order move the bid from $29 to $28.80, I quickly cancelled. I have a feeling the bottom is a little farther along, but I do like the stock around these levels.

Newfield Exploration (NFX) closed five cents higher than where I first bought, at $38.60, on 01 June. Yes the NG market is 'imbalanced.' If the stock tests, say, thirty-five, I'm in for more shares. Gonna be a long, hot summer, and those NG-fired power plants will be busy. I believe some energy shares will be oversold until then.

Haven't seen too much M&A in oil and gas despite record equity prices. This summer may yield some deals. India and China joint ventures, that sort of thing.

Genentech (DNA) in the short term may have put in a double bottom, with support at eighty-one dollars. That one was a bit oversold recently, but may be strengthening. Biotech as a whole is starting to interest me again, with the recent little move by Vical.

Hydril, Inc (HYDL) was on my mind a bit . I considered a limit order at $68, to dollar-cost down my shares. But I really don't know the stock that well . Sixty-eight dollars should be support, but may turn out to be resistance for a stock trading in the sixties. I'll watch and learn, and certainly average down around $62.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will not agree on it. I think precise post. Specially the title attracted me to study the unscathed story.

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who passions to seek bran-new things. Presently I'm manufacturing my private photovoltaic panels. I am managing it all alone without the aid of my men. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive that. I stumbled upon a truly brilliant website which explains how to make photovoltaic panels and so on. The web site explains all the steps required to solar panel building.

I am not really sure bout how accurate the information given there iz. If some experts over here who had xp with these works can have a peak and give your feedback in the site it would be great and I'd highly treasure it, cauze I really passion solar panel construction.

Tnx for reading this. You guys are great.

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG