Friday, December 23, 2005

Sonic Wall

Another just went in, a moving limit order for Sonic Wall, Inc. (NasdaqNM: SNWL). The Sunnyvale internet company gapped from six to seven in October. Since then, the stock has steadily advanced to eight. Very orderly though technically overbought. I am probably overweight with flimsy internet stocks that are thinly traded. Based on past earnings per share, this stock should be trading at five dollars. We'll see....

For some reason I also like Dean Foods (NYSE: DF). I have several brands in my fridge right now. My limit order at $37.77 went in. This will be a long-term hold, even though it conflicts with my holding SunOpta. I'm betting on the yoga mamas buying Horizon Organics through thick and thin. Every time I go to my neighborhood Vons, they are sold out of Silk choco soy milk.

Every order lately has been for an odd lot of shares. No more 100-share, 50-share lots. I want my brokerage to earn its damn money!! My SNWL shares took two transactions to find all the shares at eight dollars. But at least I didn't buy at some goddam ask. Buy me one share of Google, pronto!!! Well, I probably won't be doing too many one-share trades, but I can see myself buying three shares after the earnings sell-off.

My portfolio is now half cash, and all my limit orders are canceled. Saving the cash for commodities and health. Peace and patience.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG