Friday, December 23, 2005

The Limit Order

Woke up after eight this morning, after the markets had been open almost two hours. One of my limit orders was placed, for WPCS International (NasdaqSC: WPCS). My limit order was for $10.62, but the order was actually filled for $10.53. Wasn't that nice of them, to pay my commission.

I took the sell order off SFBC Int'l (SFCC). That stock has so little upward resistance. Going to twenty five. Company has hired people to investigate it's 'strategic alternatives.'

I'm hoping Joy Global, Inc. (NasdaqNM: JOYG), corrects down under forty dollars. Some wonk, Matrix Research, downgraded them today, to a hold. Street talk for 'sell us your shares, cheap.' With energy prices so high, coal might be a good long-term commodity play.

Getting close to my limit orders on Comtech Telecom (NasdaqNM: CMTL), and Neoware Systems (NasdaqNM: NWRE). And Dean Foods just slipped into the red. I took my limit order off DF for the moment, maybe a market buy today also. My spirit is as calm and placid as the waters in the twenty-third Psalm. Merry Christmas, good jah, peace and patience.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG