Monday, February 23, 2015

Do Not Let Your Kid Near This Woman

When I was growing up, my father would always tell me that he "wanted me to be happy." I always assumed that most parents want their kid to be happy.

I think of happy as being glad for what you have. If you like what you have, then you will be happy.

Sally Kohn thinks that her child's happiness is "some variation on our own lives." And because Sally Kohn is a lesbian, that is what she wants for her daughter.

"I want my kid to be gay," she writes. Does your daughter know that she will disappoint you if she isn't gay?

Kohn believes in putting her lesbian imprint upon her daughter right away. Her daughter is six. When her daughter "plays house with her stuffed koala bears as the mom and dad, we gently remind her that they could be a dad and dad." I find it hard to believe her "gentle" "reminders" aren't in the form of "they could be a mom and a mom."

Kohn has "bought every picture book featuring gay families" and has "most of the nontraditional- gender- role books as well — about the princess who likes to fight dragons and the boy who likes to wear dresses."

There is a term for adults who practice behavioral conditioning on children so that the children may fit the needs of the adult. It's known as grooming.

Kohn's core belief is vividly illustrated when she says, "It’s more widely acceptable to be gay in America today, but that’s not the same as being desirable." This is the crux of the whole gay-rights movement. They want to raise their kids without their kids being stigmatized. So homosexual marriage cannot be seen as "just as good." It has to be thought of as "better."

I hope Kohn gets to a place in her heart where whatever her daughter decides, it will be perfectly acceptable. I hope that her daughter fulfills all her natural potential, whatever that is. And I almost think she will be better off as a lesbian. She lives in a world where there are no desirable heterosexual behaviors being modeled.

Yes, I hope she becomes a lesbian. The kind who likes to fly Apache helicopters in close-air support missions for the Army. I think we already have enough activists, gender-studies professors and Title IX coordinators.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG