Tuesday, January 13, 2015

McIntosh Submits

The root word for Islam is “al-Silm,” which means “submission” or “surrender.”

Jonathan McIntosh of @femfreq and @radicalbytes is an ardent supporter of censorship. McIntosh initiated a block on my twitter account, so I cannot view his twitter feed. Funny, that. I follow about seventy people and I've made about seventy tweets in my entire life. I can understand that my tweets might be toxic to him, because I follow Mike and Milo, and gamergate autoblocker might have done the dirty work for him. No matter. Blocking me is his right.

McIntosh hasn't been able to block the entire world though, which enabled me to see his latest tweet. He used the hashtag #JeNeSuisPasCharlie and said "because I don't use my free speech to mock and deride the most marginalized and vulnerable in society like Charlie Hebdo."

Not speaking is also his right. So is talking out his ass. There are 1.5 billion muslims on this planet, about a quarter of Earth's population. That is hardly a marginal enumeration.

The butchers of Stephane Charbonnier were anything but vulnerable. They were emboldened by the submission of the West to pernicious speech codes. They were armed with Kalashnikovs.

Nearly four million people marched in Paris to honor the victims of this latest Islamist massacre. Among them was King Abdullah II of Jordan, a direct descendant of Mohammed.

McIntosh submits, and finds himself on the wrong side of the most natural human right, that of free speech. There is a word to describe a quisling specific to the Koranic faith.

Dhimmi. Dhimmitude is minority status granted to populations that surrender to Muslim domination. Dhimmitude is a protected class, conditioned on the payment of tax, jizyah.

Dhimmi award to McIntosh.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG