Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Victory, Tempered

The lamb lay down on Broadway. Cost me another parking ticket. And, any chance at finding a decent job for ninety days. Having a TRO is as good as having an arrest warrant. Until it goes away, there it is.

Having prayed for sense and reason, the pacific form of a presiding judge. Her honor enjoined the plaintiff's complaint, delivered with the empty bravado of brilliantly acted restrained hysteria.

My mouth gaped open, upon hearing the verdict. Ninety days extension of the restraint. I wasn't going to fight it, no way. I meekly asked if I might object. What I was trying to communicate, probably, was, HmmmMM, now, there's an outcome I wasn't anticipating! Oh well! You got me!

As long as I'm out, enjoying the sunshine, then, I am a free man. Vindication can wait.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG