Saturday, August 19, 2006

Stop Internet Fraud Team [=S.I.F.T.=]

Recruiting stingers, snipes, and engineers. Always on the lookout for soldiers, and stars, who enjoy a team approach to engagement and victory.

I am currently engaged in selling equipment on craigslist and ebay, and I know my identity has been recently slightly compromised. Good thing I know how to protect myself on Ebay, cause I have seen honest mistakes, and am currently stinging unwary spoofsters. Got five already on Ebay, and a deuce and a half, from craigsplits.

I scout, and engineer, playing a lone gunman, armed only with a perfect Ebay reputation, and willful scrutiny. A current tactic is make time work against them, by reducing the duration of all the auction to one or three days.

Anyone that I don't know, asks me anything I don't feel comfortable with, gets the boot. Ever see the movie? Nahhh, you'll see me, apartment four, 1060 West Addison Street, upstairs on the left. I meant, my left.

Wary snipe and gear-head, laying in the weeds, willing the good, aware, in the nano-cosm of the constant battles that are being waged in people's minds, for control of their behavior, and very soul.

My response is to play spider, as long as the flies are so numerous. I have several laptops to sell, so, I decided to list lots of different configurations, and price points, to get some relatively inexpensive market research.

The best leading indicator of local consumer sentiment, was free, spotted, hmmm, parking lot of the Home Depot Store, Balboa and Genesee. A dozen mini trailers were parked, with the prices clearly marked. Beat the labor day rush. $2,500 will get ya a rail.

Or, put some stuff on ebay, and only accept Paypal. Only access your PayPal account by closing all your browser windows, checking device manager, making a cup of tea, rebooting your computer, raising a family of martens, then, open a new browser window in a freshly installed version of Opera, to check your Paypal balance. No lie.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG