Saturday, July 08, 2006

Loan me a dime

So here we are, friend. Our separate journeys have brought us together. So, let us share a drink and a toast, to this place, this safe place, this table and two chairs in the middle of a bridge. Drink To, 'We Have Arrived!'

where are you? do you feel alone?

I will offer that there have been times in my life, when loneliness was my only friend. For my own emotional well-being, I developed a tactical policy of not leaving the house, in early February.

That went on for fifeteen years. What a waste. Not just the sum total of lost love. The fact that there was any incorrect loving being made at all, kinda makes me feel bad.

At this point, I do feel many, many confusing things. Many of them are too painful to describe. But slowly, I am finding ways to do so, appropriately. The rebirth of a spirit requires stages of development, like a martial artist, or butterfly.

My current art is that of the marital variety. Wherever the sounds of Nakai and Beamer drift, is of utmost value, because of the very very special person within, who lay with me.

just hours ago.... .

1 comment:

chillblaine said...

only took twelve days after that post, for Riviera to terminate the lease!

was it something I said....

;>)

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG