Monday, May 29, 2006

Gomer's Wheel

.....or, eleven things Private Pyle might say to you, in this given situation....

"Hey! It's that new Taylor Hicks song! I'm going to turn it way up!"

"You know, William Shatner once sat, right where you are. Don't worry, I used Febreeze after!"

"Hey Floyd! Why are you trying to wrestle with Barney like that....?"

"Hey, Otis, would you mind sticking your head out the moon roof, next time you projectile vomit your Jagermeister..?"

"Sergeant Carter, would you mind driving until we get to the Dog Star?"

"Aunt Bea, I think a space wasp just landed in your bonnet"

"'O, sole mio, sta nfronte a te!"

"Sheriff Taylor, I think she's running a little rich!!"

"Looks like I got high score, again. Surprise, surprise, surprise!"

"Please put your seat belt on, and, yep, prepare to be assimilated."

"Oooops. I think I should have turned left at Ursa Major. Would you please put down the GameBoy and bring up the holo-map?"

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG