Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Google This!

I think the reason people like Google so much, is because it sounds like baby talk. Goo, goo. My first short sale is not going well at the moment. By this morning I already had a twenty-dollar per share loss, with potentially no end in sight. I just want to keep in mind the justifications for going short, and my exit strategy. I believe that the next fifty-dollar move might be up, but that the next hundred dollar move is down. I internally set the odds at 50-50 for a move back up to $475, but I reason the odds at 80% this stock will test $300 again. So I set my tolerance level going in. I can always exit early if I change my mind, but that means I'll be stuck with .

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG