Monday, December 19, 2005

Holiday Schedule

Locked in the profit from Art Technology Group (ARTG), even though it is still going up. I could have sold half the shares, but I am just gunshy right now.

Down hard on RTSX with the only news a new debt structure. Company has one fewer shareholder today, even though I've seen it rebound during the session before. The volume is just too light for my comfort level.

In for a few pennies at Valueclick (NasdaqNM: VCLK) based on an inside buy website and a quick look at the income statement. I know, the p/s is a little high, but what the heck. http://www.secform4.com/insider/hotbuys.php

In for a half-shekel at Stereotaxis (NasdaqNM: STXS), based on inside buying website, and gapping today on an FDA approval.

Put buy alerts for EFD, NKT, and DF. Cannot believe what a pus bag STEM is. Not too proud of that trade, purchasing at over six, at least I got out quick.

10:30 am pst sold all my CVH at a small loss. The industry TA is negative, and I'm worried about it testing $52. Then I wanted to lock in what was left of my NFX gains. Since I was then so overweight VLO, sold half of that. I'm mostly cash now for some reason.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG