Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tomorrow Belongs To Me

Buzzfeed has a photo series and column about one of the most depraved human beings out there. Andy Prosserman (he's reduced to the hilarious banality "this guy" in the headline) was so excited about getting a vasectomy this year that he did an absurd photo shoot."

The first image is "this guy" sitting in an injection-molded foam chair, cradling a stalk of kale. He looks down upon the leafy vegetable and exudes tenderness. He has a beard, because of course he does.

The quote in the subhead reads, "Now I’m 31, and I know it’s the right decision for me."

He's all grown up and making adult decisions, and I'm sure his parents are very proud. And he's supporting himself with honorable work, well, it's not honorable, but it is work, and hey, how many people get to do something they love?

"This guy" co-owns a boutique sex shop in Toronto. A BDSM sex shoppe. I'm sure his parents are wondering where the hell they messed this kid up so bad.

What does "this guy" do at his little shop of horrors? Don't click over unless you want to see a man holding a dildo. But let him tell us, using his words:

"I’m Andy. I’ve been a passionate member of the BDSM community as far back as I can remember, and I’m a proud pervert who loves to share my knowledge & experience with the world. I’ve spent time on all sides of the D/s spectrum and my kink is constantly evolving. I identify as a mostly Dom, sometimes sub, polyamorous, queer, rope bunny and dad joke enthusiast."

LOL WORDS.

Back to the Buzzfeed article, "this guy" spends a lot of time talking about how he wants permanent birth control methods to be more easily available for everyone, especially women.

"We as a society need to trust women, and we need to stop trying to control what they can and can’t do with their own bodies," he says.

This guy probably has a dungeon, and he probably keeps women trapped in there, but he's totally a great feminist. When he's not making a suit out of their skin, that is.

Congratulations on your obsolescence, random creep. Thank you for not reproducing. Thank you for not passing along your genes. But to be honest, you're kind of a pussy. If you really wanted to prevent your biological material from replicating, there are more permanent methods.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG