Monday, November 21, 2016

Family Guy Embraces Political Correctness

I'm not a stoner, but I do watch "Family Guy." They ridicule everybody that you're not supposed to. Lesbians, Muslims, Jews, black people, even homosexuals.

But the gay mafia got to Seth MacFarlane. How else would you explain the bowdlerization of Episode 17 from Season 5? Entitled It Takes A Village Idiot, And I Married One, this scene takes place around a campfire.

See if you notice the difference. This is the original version. I should know. I've seen it a hundred times.



And here is the bowdlerized version.



I don't think "Family Guy" has a responsibility to be an equal opportunity offender. But the revision isn't as funny.

Why do faggots not want us to understand that they take it in the ass? I guess it's all part of the effort to sanitize homosexuality, like appropriating words like "gay" and "marriage."

For fuck's sake, they even annexed the rainbow symbol. The rainbow was revealed to Noah as a reminder of God's promise to never again use a flood to destroy humanity. Using rainbow iconography is just mocking God.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG