Monday, December 01, 2014

All Your Tears Are Belong To Us

Almost time to go to work, standing over marsala reductions and schlepping goat cheese calzones. I see stark reminders of the misandry at work in the #Gamergate Blue Team. The anti-#Gamergaters. For them, anyone on the #Gamergate side is a misogynist.

#Gamergate generates hundreds of tweets every hour. And visual proof that there is plenty of hate on the anti side.















How much shit would rain down on my head if I posted a picture of myself drinking from a mug labeled, "Black Tears." Considering the anguish that my fellow citizens feel about the No True Bill decision from Ferguson, plenty, and justly so.

Hey, @Triscuitable, shame on you.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG