Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Amber Chrome

I am surrounded by amber light.  Still feeling the power of a long-ago nap at my father's house, whence I awoke to my nephew's voice and my gaze bathed in the sunlight of Back Bay filtered through heavy amber curtains into my sleeping chamber; the bedroom upstairs next to Dad's.  For two weeks now I have summoned the conscious memory of perfect light surrounding me and penetrating me, each and every cell, buttressing my fortitude.    All because my beloved betrothed  woke me up to some 'nut' on the "Coast-to-Coast" radio program.   And because I have never owned the figurative purple cloak he spoke of, and because the white light he mentioned only rated a weak recollection from a video game, "The Legend of Zelda."

Some paragraph to begin my first impression of Google Chrome, the latest web browser.  That replaces Mozilla, which seemed to lock up and crash on every summons.   That replaceth the ill-begotten Microsoft Internet Explorer versioneth ten point ten or thereabouts, which reeketh mightily of spyware or malware or whatever causes the browser to open three other useless windows each time out.  I just like that Google Chrome has a snapshot of each of the last web pages that I have visited.   I know what a one-tenth sized thumbnail of the Jerusalem Post or American Thinker looks like.   That positive re-inforcement collides with every last visit to EOnline, where I can't see "The Soup" like I used to.   So, there is the need to re-invent my web experience, resulting in finding, again, Hulu.com, and a viewing of the Simpson's Treehouse of Horror XIX in my pre-dawn hazy phantasmagoria.  Random headaches at five in the morning will do that to a person.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG