Thursday, August 03, 2006

My Favorite Christian

"Matthew, You know what? You're right. Honestly. I re-read your original post, and it didn't warrant that kind of reaction from me. I thought you were taking some kind of shot at my wife, and I didn't take kindly to it. And, I think maybe I was too influenced by what some of the others said on my blog. After reading your post again, I don't think you meant anything derogatory by it, and I apologize for the way I reacted. Please forgive me."

Now, this prodigal son must swallow a like amount of pride, and offer my apology. This individual has clearly demonstrated a grateful awareness of the overarching issue.

I started the issue by posting a comment on this individual's blog, regarding a family member. I certainly had no business touching someone in such a personal way, and that makes me feel bad. I believe in what I said, I just don't believe that I had the right to take that liberty.

I am deeply convicted of everything I say, think and do. There are conflicts when I say things that I believe to be true, because they are often inappropriate. This makes the issue of never denying the Christ in me, a moving target. Since I have all of these vague medical issues hanging over my head, there is very little discernment between myself and my delusions.

Your apology was accepted the moment you felt it in your heart. I believe that was the only way my heart was able to become soft enough to read your last email, because I had that feeling.

Thank you for following up with the personal validation. I truly hope that the way I choose to validate you, right now, will be acceptable.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG