Sunday, July 16, 2006

Macrobiotic Chef

My great father, the natty nabob of Newport Beach, makes many wonderful, resonant expressions. One that I believe he would deny today, is an old practice of using fake names at his CPA conventions. There is no way that man is getting his continuing education, or trying to make some monkey busines, without his very high level of humor, and light-heartedness.

His view on consumption? " Everything in moderation. " That standpoint became mine, and today, I am going back to veggie. Raw, natural foods, beans, fish, rice, staple foods. There are some really tasty radishes, growing in the earth just beyond my window sill. They will go well in a salad with the collards, when they are grown.

This desire comes from an ongoing consecration of my spirit. Ordinary processed foods are seeming anti-nutritional. In the sense that, hey, I don't know where that chicken really came from. I do know exactly where that pile of pinto beans did.

For Outside Hire and Consulting.

1 comment:

Corey said...

If it's home grown it's fresh. My best friend's wife has a green thumb, grows all their vegetables and it's some good eating.

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG