Thursday, May 04, 2006

The Sun Rose

in the east this morning, and United Health Group, Inc., wore me down a little bit more. So I sold every share for $46.68. I set my limit order right at the bid price, not even looking for an extra penny. My conviction is strong enough to go short, but there is still residual emotion. Maybe it's that Dr. McGwire's stupid face on television saying he cannot comment. Only that his options did not interfere with providing affordable health care. Why, yuh, yuh fargin' ice-hole, dere I said it.

There will be no news until their own, internal investigation is complete. That will take time, and may only raise more issues. So long, Sammy! See you in Miami! Until the multiple is squeezed down to seven.

Other than that millstone being lifted, I shorted HANS at $140. The top went in over $141, but I was asleep. I didn't hold the fact that it only took a two percent uptick to get me from 137 pre-market, to an opening past $140. Still, very comfortable with the trade. The stock has never touched it's 200-day moving average, ever. For that to continue would be a mathematical impossibility.

Another possible trade I'm waiting out is for a midwestern darling, Brightpoint, Inc. They trade under symbol CELL, and provide logistical services for wireless carriers. They came out on top of my index of telecommunications providers. Having been in telco for so long, I understand the challenges of rolling out service across carriers. Keeping my powder dry in case they dip under thirty again.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG