Sunday, March 19, 2006

insight or madness

Sometimes I get a stock symbol bouncing around in my crag. I can't tell whether it is a catchy ticker or my self telling me, that "it's the one..." One such company was Knology, Inc. (KNOL). The inner dialogue was tuned in to that stock in December, after the gap up. It made my inside -buy screen and kept moving up. I was making other decisions at the time, using cash for other opportunities. At the time, an investment in Time Warner Telecom (TWTC) would have taken me on a similarly good run. After consolidating, KNOL has gapped up twice recently, and is very well bought.

Ryerson, Inc., (RYI) announced they would have to restate earnings going back to 2003, with a cumulative reduction of earnings of $600,000. Yawn. We'll see how this affects the stock, since they had the courtefy of announcing after hours Friday. The stock is poised for a reversal. The pps is riding a rising 100 day average. No sense selling at this point, rather, waiting and buying below the 200-day line (currently under twenty-two dollars).

That's about all the luminousity for now. I was toying with the idea of changing my online character's name to Carl Hanratty, from the movie, "Catch Me if You Can." Then again, there's Frank Abegnale, Jr. I may have been killed by that guy once. I changed my game character's name to 'lowest score possible.' Whenever another player 'kills' my character, his screen will scroll, "you killed 'lowest score possible.'" Hopefully take some of the ego out of being the oldest player with the slowest hand-eye coordination.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG