Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Big Ben's First Day

Looks like a choppy day ahead, before another interest rate hike. I want to start selling, to take profits, and to try to balance the portfolio. Most of my cash is in energy and tech. Oil and oil services (RYI, HYDL), and metals, and tech. Put a limit sell order at $36 for Novatel, Inc., and watched it for awhile. After five minutes, I decided to only sell half my shares. Five minutes later, I cancelled the whole order. I don't feel that is a stock about to go down.

Rackable Systems is trading over fifty-two. I tell myself that it's alright, I made ten dollars a share, and still have a little left on the table, and that makes me feel better. United Health has fallen under fifty-four. That stock might trend down to 49 or so, at which point I would buy more.

Someone covered or went long for a few WPCS shares this morning and brought the ask all the way to $8.38. WPCS' P.R. machine blasted out word of a five million dollar contract. The ask only held for five minutes, and now the dog is at eight dollars. Looks like I sold at the floor price, which is okay, because I still have a few shares left. I felt at the time that the stock would be at or under the floor for awhile, possibly two quarters, but do love the outfit.

buenos fortunatos!

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG