Saturday, February 04, 2006

clocking in

Etrade's new version of their java app, "Etrade Pro," lost all of my watch lists, and two days later I still haven't heard from them. Oh well, those were all transitory anyway, because there is no easy way to extract my files to another format. Cum see cum saw. Too bad I was already into ValueClick when I saw this one. Clickmedia had broken out of it's channel when I spotted it, but didn't buy. Too bad for me, it seems...


......... this must be an exciting time for CKCM longs. Even Kramer pimped them on his show recently. Too bad I have been so nervous about the whole Gwoogle pay by click scheme. Last week I sold half of my Valuecluck shares at a slight loss. They are going the opposite direction of Clickmedia and ended weaker. Congrats longs and buen fortunados.....



........like a vessel among waves of swells and currents.......... strong volume, too..

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG