Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Scooper Tuesday

While I was sleeping off the LAX inflammation, a few limit orders were filled. I now own securities for fourteen companies (although STXS doesn't have to be managed anymore). I believe I can manage a portfolio of about twenty. My goal is to do just this, full time, for a living. Hopefully a fairly decent one. It is time to tithe again, based on gross profit locked in and pulled out of the market. What I am contemplating is increasing the percent from a tithe (ten percent) to something like twenty or fifty percent. That amount represents the faith and expectation of returns in the solid six figures.

Finally own a tiny bit of Ryerson. Been admiring the performance of that stock for months. Couldn't find them for awhile, after the first of the year, because they changed their name from Ryerson-Tull.

Moved my limit buy for HYDL to 80.80, and shares of that driller became mine. Those two are in the green already, after subtracting commission.

Wish I could say the same about GLW and LIFC. Proud owner of shares of those two; GLW is about break-even, and Lifecell is down to $21.71. Sometimes the first day of ownership gives an omen of future performance, sometimes not.

I'm still close to picking up some HXL and ARLP. Little farther away from my price on VICL and ATVI. Oh well, cum see cum saw, I want to leave a little mad money for another precious metals play. My best performing stock over the last two days is GFI, the gold producer. My synapses have about two hours before desire for sleep overcomes caffeine, so anything I find right now is suspect. Gotta have my pops.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG