Friday, January 27, 2006

New Gold Fields

One limit order filled, for 21.62 mid afternoon, for Gold Fields Limited ADS. Egads, a company based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Free, eee, eee, Nelson Man DALA. Big Pie Making Machinery, Inc, dial me in. The other limit orders failed. Went to thirty on RYI before I was dispatched to LAX; mildly chagrined initially that my $6.12 HEPH went unfilled. TRBM for $3.60 and CBJ for 3.14 went unfilled over the last hours; still looking at INSM. Still interesting is the fact that for the first time in a long time, the DJIA was up about a percent, and I was down about the same. Veo que NFX is below my exit point, so there's another limit order for 49.49 there and a sad four four limit order for NVIDIA... possible monster ...

Wanted to mutilate this pretty boy at the taco shop. I ordered a bean burrito and shrimp quesadilla, and tipped the styrofoam cup a bone. I just sit down with the Fry's ad, and Shiloh, or stain random, and an ugly little amigo, come in spouting f-bombs every other word, infecting the air waves. Hey, no problem with a few f-words, as long as there are no women in the room, which I thought was true. That kid was a pure cunt. They were waiting for a bean burrito also, and when my order came up, the little beto says, ' is that ours,' and she says, 'I don't eat bottom-feeders.' That's when the urge to pulverize his face with a mace arose in me. Bitch is a bulls-eye in the ruin filter... stared him down, then went to Food Despot and got a ciabatta sandwich, some cutters with oj, and a chilly little St. Pauli. I didn't have him sized up when I turned my back to him to pick up my order. I turned around to face him and grabbed my junk, and said, ' how y doin..' and that is what SHE said. What else would I say? Twenty pounds overweight, birk sandals and meds against a smug, six foot twenty year old in a duster. "Que pasO, pendEjo.............?" Nice hat. You're a funny guy. You're a motherfucking hoot. Everything that comes flying out of your pie-hole is solid gold shit.

.... the current top retorts are, 'Wait until they say something else, " or, say something loud and aggressive towards them, en espanol, como, "?Ehhhll pendEjo dice Que?" , or, say, "ha, ha twatsss, they're all bottom-feeders...." ...serenity exists ...

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG