Monday, January 30, 2006

dashboard confessions

Put in a limit order for SunOpta, Inc., which were snapped up while I was inattentive. The order for nineteen percent of my shares was at $6.92. Bye, bye love... after the bell news about the Steam biofuel deal in Europe coming at a perfect storm of timing; I would have preFERed they announce anything with their usual earnings. Still have a nice 'stake' in the company, though, and long...

Bought a blue led flashlight at Sprite-Aid for $1.99. Sympatico convergence. The first leds were all green or red, for telecommunications devices. "Blue light" is a cool Mazzy Star song, and a late comer to led lighting. May point the way to new, energy-saving public lighting. I'm interested in (among solar and other things ) profiting from the recycling of those resources; there was an eight dollar tax on my last LCD computer display. A limit order for GLW seems okay....

Sold a schnitzel off VLO about twenty-five cents before the smarty shorts covered. Before that, parted with my $17.90 SFCC shares for 21.48. Still have my $15.75 shares tho. So much risk, it's good to be almost half cash again, and still in the green.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG