Thursday, December 15, 2005

Disgruntled Money

Another interesting day for SFBC International (NasdaqNM: SFCC). They conducted an internal review of the Bloomberg allegations and found them to be erroneous. That made the price shoot up to twenty dollars in after-hours trading. I wish I had a limit order in place, then I could have made my symbolic nickel and gotten the hell out. Because later, they revised their guidance downward for the fiscal year. The stock slid inexorably all day. For some reason, I decided to double down my shares with about fifeteen minutes left in the trading session. Price: $15.74. Closing price: $15.80.

I could have waited five minutes and got the shares even cheaper, in the $15.50 range. Over fourteen million shares traded hands. The entire float is about 18.5 million shares. That means that almost every share changed hands today. Someone on the message board figured that in the last month, the float has turned over seven times. I wish I wasn't in this stock. It's got me chasing my tail.

No comments:

TED

 BUNDY WAS PROBABL TRANS NOOBODY TALKS ABOUT THIS...THEY/THEM LEFT DETAILED NOTES ON THERE/THEM OBSESSESH WITH THE VAG